We are now looking for submissions for the SPACES Yearbook and Civic Building of the Year Awards 2018.
You are invited to submit any project which has received an element of public funding. Submissions are invited nationally and can include:
- New building and refurbishment projects across the public sector
- Buildings that add value to the communities they serve
- Buildings from all sectors of public construction
- Projects that demonstrate collaboration
- Projects that demonstrate Engineering excellence/ingenuity
- Surveying projects that renew embedded value
- Examples of construction team excellence
- Articles of interest on public sector buildings
Anyone can make a submission whether you are the client, architect, contractor, engineer or surveyor who feels there is merit in a particular building or project.
You can make your submission here.
From these a shortlist will be made of those projects that are eligible to enter the Civic Building of the Year Awards.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 16th February 2018
- Schemes must have been completed and be operational between 1st October 2016 and 31st October 2017.
- They must also have received an element of public funding to aid their delivery.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per client/organisation and anyone involved in the scheme can submit an application.
If you have any questions, please complete the form below.