As part of the SPACES Awards the Progression Board have developed an award for those that are starting out on their careers and who are delivering Public Building Sector projects.
The award is aimed at early career professionals (aged 18-35 years old) who are working in or on projects for the public sector. The aim is to raise the profile of the huge breadth and quality of construction projects in the Public Sector and the wealth of experience young professional can gain by working in or for the sector. We are looking for nominations for young professionals who have assisted in the development, design, construction and management of public sector buildings.
Desirable competencies for winning entries may include any number of the following:
- Committed to achieving the highest possible standards within their field.
- Shown potential at an early stage in their career to develop professional skills
- Professional commitment to a medium-term project or role.
- Experience of team working with others (this does not have to be in a leadership role).
- Experience of leadership. Has led a small team group of individuals to achieve a goal.
- Involvement in wider-industry and the construction community.
To enter the awards, please complete the application form.
Deadline for submissions has been extended until Friday 8th September 2017.