|Membership Type (from 1st April 2019)||Cost (exc VAT)|
|Central or Local Government (ie with a ‘.gov.uk suffix’ email address)||free|
|For one member (Sole traders and those with employees less than 20)||£100|
|For up to 10 members||£500|
|For up to 25 members||£1000|
|Retired fully and Honorary members||free|
Benefits of SPACES membership includes:
- Bringing public and private sector together to improve outcomes and efficiencies.
- Providing a safe environment to share ideas and experiences.
- Promoting continuous improvement by learning from each other.
- Influencing and commenting on national policy and representing SPACES on national committees of institutions.
- Visiting public funded buildings around the UK
- Priority and reduced rates for booking tickets to SPACES events.
Information on how SPACES operates, including our Byelaws can be found under governance.
If you wish to pay via BACs or cheque and require an invoice to be emailed to you the majority of accounts departments require a Purchase Order number on the invoice, so please make sure that you include the purchase order number or confirmation that one is not required, otherwise we will be unable to process your request.