SPACES Membership is open to all those that are working in the Building Professions working in or for the Public Sector. Please see below for a list of prices. If you would like to purchase a membership please fill in our registration form.
|Membership Type||Cost (exc VAT)|
|Organisation membership (for 1 nominated person)||£99.00|
|Organisation membership (for up to 3 nominated people)1||£150.00|
|Organisation membership (for up to 6 nominated people)1||£200.00|
|Additional Nominated people (in addition to 6 nominated people)1||£15.00 – £17.00|
|Organisation membership (multiple offices) up to 3 nominated people in 4 offices||£450.00|
|Corporate (unlimited number of members)5||£3,000|
- This is for members in the same office
- These rates are subject to an additional delegate’s fee for meetings
- This rate is only available on request to the SPACES Manager
- Honorary Membership will continue for existing Honorary Members of both societies.
- Please contact us for more information.
Benefits of SPACES membership includes:
- Access to the network, Access to the experience and knowledge of fellow members of a multi-disciplined National networking society, across all local authorities and private sector service providers.
- Development of knowledge and skills for the mutual benefit of members and their employers.
- Engagement with a recognised centre of excellence and organisations.
- Direct access to members with expertise and knowledge in given sectors of public services.
- Ability to influence construction, architecture engineering and surveying matters in the public sector through contribution to research via “forums”.
- Ability to influence decision-makers through the organisation’s vision, objectives and plans.