The members of the Society for Public Architecture, Construction, Engineering and Surveying are responsible for delivering public sector construction projects and/or maintaining public sector buildings with a combined annual spend of around £20 billion.
Our USP – By focusing on outcomes, rather than our professions, we bring together everyone across the UK construction industry into one society. Membership is open to all those working in both the private and public sector including clients, consultants, architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, project managers, the civil service and academics.
We promote collaborative working, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement and best practice to support our members deliver best value, safe, sustainable low/zero carbon solutions for the public sector.
For further details and to apply see here.
Membership is FREE* for all of those working in Local or Central Government (with a .gov.uk email address).
Membership benefits include
- Bringing public and private sector together to improve outcomes and efficiencies.
- Providing a safe environment to share ideas and experiences.
- Promoting continuous improvement by learning from each other.
- Influencing and commenting on national policy and representing SPACES on national committees of institutions.
- Visiting public funded buildings around the UK
- Priority and reduced rates for booking tickets to SPACES events.
* If you work in the public sector and don’t have a .gov.uk address (e.g. blue light services) please contact us with your details for your free membership.