SPACES Membership is open to all those that are working in the Building Professions working in or for the Public Sector. Please see below for a list of prices. If you would like to purchase a membership please fill in our registration form.
|Membership Type (up to 31 March 2019)||Cost (exc VAT)|
|Organisation membership (for 1 nominated person)||£99.00|
|Organisation membership (for up to 3 nominated people)1||£150.00|
|Organisation membership (for up to 6 nominated people)1||£200.00|
|Additional Nominated people (in addition to 6 nominated people)1||£15.00 – £17.00|
|Organisation membership (multiple offices) up to 3 nominated people in 4 offices||£450.00|
|Corporate (unlimited number of members)5||£3,000|
- This is for members in the same office
- These rates are subject to an additional delegate’s fee for meetings
- This rate is only available on request to the SPACES Manager
- Honorary Membership will continue for existing Honorary Members of all societies.
- Please contact us for more information.
If you wish to pay via BACs or cheque and require an invoice to be emailed to you the majority of accounts departments require a Purchase Order number on the invoice, so please make sure that you include the purchase order number or confirmation that one is not required, otherwise we will be unable to process your request.
|Membership Type (from 1st April 2019)||Cost (exc VAT)|
|Central or Local Government (ie with a ‘.gov.uk suffix’ email address)||free|
|For one member (Sole traders and those with employees less than 20)||£100|
|For up to 10 members||£500|
|For up to 25 members||£1000|
|Retired fully and Honorary members||free|
Benefits of SPACES membership includes:
- Access to the network, Access to the experience and knowledge of fellow members of a multi-disciplined National networking society, across all local authorities and private sector service providers.
- Development of knowledge and skills for the mutual benefit of members and their employers.
- Engagement with a recognised centre of excellence and organisations.
- Direct access to members with expertise and knowledge in given sectors of public services.
- Ability to influence construction, architecture engineering and surveying matters in the public sector through contribution to research via “forums”.
- Ability to influence decision-makers through the organisation’s vision, objectives and plans.
Information on how SPACES operates, including our Byelaws can be found under governance.