The SPACES Progression Board was set up to look at particular issues for those establishing their career in the Public Building Sector. It comprises a group of young individuals and is launching a series of initiatives to promote the overall ethos of SPACES. Current members come from companies such as Essex County Council, Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Mace, and we are continuously looking to expand and take on more enthusiastic people to work with us.
The key aims and objectives of the Progression Board are:
- to establish connections across multiple disciplines and government
- to allow a platform for young people to network with senior professionals to gain further insight/experience, or start mentoring partnerships
- to promote employment opportunities and career progression for young people, including competitions, awards and research opportunities
- to create a forum to discuss issues within the public sector
- to recognise young talent who can ‘form the future’ of the industry.
If you are interested in joining the Progression Board and/or finding out about its work, please contact us.