There are a number of opportunities to support SPACES at its events/activities, including
- Study Day
- Regional/Technical Meeting
Our Study Day is very much a ‘nuts-and-bolts, hands-on’ event with the emphasis on real experiences and lessons learned (very popular with delegates). The day is interspersed with workshops and case studies and is a great opportunity to share knowledge and information and to learn best practice from around the country and make new networks.
The day is attended by those responsible for managing Architecture, Construction, Engineering and Surveying services for the Public Sector. We also attract clients, local authorities and other associated bodies (eg Department for Education, Cabinet Office, etc.).
Our Study Days provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your company in a professional and relaxed environment with other sponsors from the industry, with over 120 attendees.
There are the following sponsorship opportunities
- £3000 (exc VAT) Full Sponsorship
- £1250 (exc VAT) Exhibiting
- £500 (exc VAT) Room Exhibiting
- £1000 (exc VAT) Pre-event dinner and networking
A summary list can be found below.
For further information about sponsoring this year’s Study day on Zero Carbon and the Climate Emergency see here.
Following national submissions for projects which have received an element of public funding a yearbook is produced with the best of UK Construction Projects. This yearbook is circulated to every Local Authority and Local Education Authority as well as other public sector organisations.
Our yearbook offers a great opportunity for your company to show its involvement in UK Public Sector Construction by advertising.
Advertising costs are:
- £500 (exc VAT) per quarter page spread.
- £850 (exc VAT) per half a page spread
- £1500 (exc VAT) per full page spread
- £2100 (exc VAT) for a full page spread and a table at the President’s Dinner and Awards.
Based upon submissions to the annual yearbook, a short list is made of those projects that are eligible to enter the SPACES Awards (incorporating the Civic Building of the Year Awards).
There are opportunities to sponsor an award or to host a table at the dinner. To sponsor an award:
- £1000 (exc VAT) – Civic Building of the Year, and includes being thanked during the proceedings and in the yearbook/website and 2 places at the dinner.
- £750 (exc VAT) – sponsoring other category of awards (eg Education, Young Visionary) and includes being thanked during the proceedings and in the yearbook/website and 2 places at the dinner.
- £800 (exc VAT) – host a table for eight people at the Awards and Dinner
Regional and Technical Meetings
There are opportunities to sponsor the refreshments and give presentations.