Our congratulations go to those that have been shortlisted for this year’s Civic Building of the Year Awards 2015.
A list is given below.
- 5, Pancras Sq, Camden (London Borough of Camden)
- Burntisland Primary School, Fife (Fife Council)
- CEMAST, Fareham (Fareham College)
- Community Facility & Library, Borehamwood (Hertfordshire County Council)
- L20 Building, Hugh Baird College, Liverpool (Hugh Baird College)
- Lydia Eva Court, Great Yarmouth (Norse Care Ltd)
- Manchester Central Library (Manchester City Council)
- Redcar and Cleveland Community Heart (Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council)
- Redcar Seafront, Flood Alleviation & Landscaping Scheme (Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council & The Environment Agency)
- Tower Wood Outdoor Education Centre (Lancashire County Council)
- Venmore Community Centre (Hub) (Liverpool City Council)
- Whitefield Infant & Nursery School, Nelson (Lancashire County Council)