On the 22nd September, Richard Daniels, Education Funding Agency gave an overview of the Facilities Output Specification requirements and some of the heating and ventilation solutions seen in the Priority Schools Building Programme. You can download a copy of his Presentation and radiant panel calculator that was referenced.
This was followed by a presentation from Paul Dunn, ACIVCO on the updates on water treatment. A list of documents that were referenced
- L8 which is the Code of Practice for control of legionella in Hot and Cold Water Systems
- HSG274 which is the guidance not on how to comply with L8 in non- Health Care establishments
- HTM04 which is the guidance note for Health Care Premises
- HSG220 which gives guidance on whether HSG274 or HTM04 apply
- BS8580 which details the requirements of a Risk Assessment (including scalding risk).
Information on future meetings can be found on the SPACES website.