Following on from the SPACES Annual Awards Ceremony 2019 which also incorporated the 17th Civic Building of the Year and President’s Dinner which was held on the 17th October at the Pentahotel, Reading, we are pleased to announce the winners of the award categories.
- Civic Building of the Year Award – Sapphire Ice and Leisure Centre, Romford.
- Community – Sapphire Ice and Leisure Centre, Romford.
- Education New Build – Chichester Free School.
- Education Refurbishment – The Belham Primary School, London.
- Heritage Conservation – Whitchurch Silk Mill, Hampshire.
- Innovation – Loddiswell Primary School, Devon.
- President’s – The team who delivered London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, Barking Town Hall Refurbishment.
- Small Building – Battle of Britain Bunker & Visitor Centre, London.
- Vocational – National College of High Speed Rail, Doncaster.