We are pleased to announce the following projects have been shortlisted for Awards including the Civic Building of the Year.
- Advanced Engineering Centre, Bridgwater College, Bridgwater College, Somerset nominated by Atkins Ltd
- BereRegis Primary School, Bere Regis, Dorset nominated by Dorset County Council (DCC)
- Cathedral Primary School, Bristol nominated by Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Dunfermlin eCrnegie Library and Galleries, Dunfermline nominated by Fife Council Property Services
- East London Arts and Music (ELAM), LB Tower Hamlets nominated by Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Finishing Tower Adaptations, Strathclyde Country Park nominated by North Lanarkshire Council
- Future Skills Centre, Bordon, Hampshire nominated by Hampshire County Council
- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School, Bury St Edmunds nominated by Concertus Design and Property Consultants Ltd
- Kensington Aldridge Academy, London nominated by Mace
- Kilmardinny House, Bearsden nominated by Clark Contracts Ltd
- Kirkmichael, Black Isle, Balblair, Black Isle nominated by McGregor Bowes
- Lighthouse, Poole, Poole, Dorset nominated by Design Engine Architects
- Live Works, Newcastle upon Tyne nominated by Flanagan Lawrence
- Portsmouth Hard Interchange, The Hard, Portsmouth PO1 nominated by Faithful and Gould
- Revitalise Peckham Rye & Common Project, Peckham Rye Park nominated by Faithful+Gould
- Sensor City, Liverpool nominated by IBI Group
- Temple Green Park & Ride, Leeds nominated by NPS Leeds
- The Arium, Leeds nominated by NPS Leeds
- The NEDO project, Greater Manchester nominated by NPS Group
For a complete list including those that have been shortlisted for the yearbook, please our see website.
The winner of the Civic Building of the Year, and other awards will be announced at our Annual Awards and President’s Dinner, being held on Thursday 11th October, in Cambridge. For further information, please see our website. The yearbook will also be published on this date.