The joint winners of the Civic Building of the Year Award were:
- Redcar and Cleveland Community Heart (Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council), and
- Manchester Central Library (Manchester City Council).
The winners of the categories were:
- Residential – Lydia Eva Court, Great Yarmouth (Norse Care Ltd)
- Small Project – Tower Wood Outdoor Education Centre (Lancashire County Council)
- Education – Whitefield Infant & Nursery School, Nelson (Lancashire County Council)
- Extension – Venmore Community Centre (Hub) (Liverpool City Council)
- Regeneration – Redcar Seafront, Flood Alleviation & Landscaping Scheme (Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council & The Environment Agency)
The following were highly commended:
- CEMAST, Fareham (Fareham College)
- 5, Pancras Sq, Camden (London Borough of Camden)
- Burntisland Primary School, Fife (Fife Council)
- L20 Building, Hugh Baird College, Liverpool (Hugh Baird College)
- Community Facility & Library, Borehamwood (Hertfordshire County Council)
Information on next year’s awards can be downloaded here.